Monday, July 14, 2014

Playtex Sport Tampons!


So let me tell you how much I love these things!! I have tried numerous brands over the years and have never liked any as much as I have liked these! They are super simple to use and you don't even really feel them. I also love how they also help to neutralize odors. For me that is a big plus seeing as how the humidity here in PA can get unbearable at times and it takes quite a bit for me to turn on the air conditioner! I will definitely be buying some of these for the rest of the summer and even may pick up some for the winter just to have in the off-chance we may stay at a motel with an indoor pool or visit one of the many indoor water parks in our area!! I highly recommend this product to everyone!!


As always have to mention that my initial pack of these was sent free to me to test by Influenster!!! :)






@PlaytexSportandGentleGlide and @Influenster  #PlayOn

No comments:

Post a Comment